The paper submission deadline has been extended to October 23, 2015.
Now, technical program is available. Please make registration by Nov. 25.
International Workshop on Holography and related technologies (IWH2015) will be held in Okinawa Convention Center, Ginowan City, Okinawa, Japan, from December 1 to 3, 2015. This is the seventh workshop which covers overall aspects on holography and related technologies, holographic memories, displays, holographic measurement, computer generated holograms and digital holography, ranging from their fundamental physics and technologies to practical systems. The first International Workshop on Holographic Memories (IWHM2007) was held in Penang, Malaysia. IWHM2008, IWHM&D2009-2010 were successfully held in Japan, which includes overall aspects on holographic memories and display. Since 2011, this workshop have extend the scope furthermore, IWH covers the holographic display as well as holographic memory. Last year, IWH2014 was held at Beijing Institute of Technology, China with great success. IWH2015 is jointly organized by the following associations in Japan:
- Optical Society of Japan (OSJ)
- International Workshop on Holography
- Holography System Development Forum (HSDF)
- Center for Optical Research and Education (CORE), Utsunomiya University.
; in corporate with the following societies
- Research Group on Volume Holographic Memory Technology (VHM), OSJ
- Holographic Display Artists and Engineers Club (HODIC), OSJ
- Group of Information Photonics, OSJ
- Group of Digital Optics, OSJ
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
- The Institute of Image and Television Engineers
- Tochigi Optoelectronic Industry Promotion Conference.
All topics related to holography including memories, displays, digital holography, computer generated holography, and holographic optical elements are going to be discussed, ranging from their basic physics and technologies to practical applications, such as materials, components, measurements, basic theory and physics, system design, simulations and devices. In what follows is the list of subject areas, which are not restrictive but suggestive:
- Holographic Memory
- Holographic Optical Elements
- Computer Generated Holography
- Digital Holography
- Holographic Display
- Holography Arts and Design
- Recording Materials
- Signal Processing for Holography
- Devices for Holography
December 1 to 3, 2015
Okinawa Convention Center
4-3-1 Mashiki, Ginowan City, Okinawa 901-2224, Japan
October 10, 2015 : Paper submission deadline with two page summary
October 23, 2015 : Paper submission deadline with two page summary
November 25, 2015 : Deadline for reduced registration fee
December 1-3, 2015 : Workshop
Before November 25 : 25,000 yen
After November 25 on web site : 30,000 yen
On site : 35,000 yen
Student : 10,000 yen
All payments, should be made in Japanese Yen and only by bank transfer, and are non-refundable. On-site registration should be made with cash in Japanese Yen. The detail of which will be informed to the pre-registered participants through email.